The following urgent ALERT is from the ‘UN Family Rights Caucus’, of which Family Policy Institute is a member. Please act urgently to stop this!
One of the most dangerous assaults on the family we have ever seen at the United Nations (UN) is currently underway – led by the South African government.
A transgender resolution intended to destroy any distinctions between men and women was just released by South Africa at the UN Human Rights Council (HRC).
See Family Watch International’s shocking analysis of this dangerous resolution here.
Negotiations on this resolution are underway right now in Geneva. It could be tabled as early as Thursday (14 March) and voted on and adopted on Friday (15 March 2019).
Please help stop it!
EMAIL THE UN MISSION OFFICES OF SOUTH AFRICA RIGHT NOW and urge them to withdraw their transgender resolution immediately. Here are their contact details:
Geneva Mission Contacts:
Ambassador Ms. Nozipho Joyce Mxakato-Diseko
Fax: +41 22 735 73 64
Please also email the Minister of International Relations & Co-operation, Lindiwe Sisulu and simply urge her to withdraw SA’s transgender resolution at the UN immediately at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the guise of eliminating “discrimination against women and girls in sport,” this resolution does the opposite. It discriminates against women and girls in sport by insisting that gender-confused men and boys who want to compete as women and girls – despite their physical advantage – must be allowed to do so.
It is abundantly clear that the larger goal of this resolution has nothing to do with sports and everything to do with erasing any distinctions between men and women.
The proposed resolution doesn’t even bother to use euphemisms such as “women in all their diversity” or “transgender” women to refer to men and boys who want to compete as women.
It deceptively refers to gender-confused males as “women and girls with a specific set of differences of sexual development, androgen sensitivity and natural testosterone levels.”
In other words, the very terms “women” and “girls” are now to be understood as referring to males with penises and testes (“differences of sexual development”) regardless of the fact that these biological males have higher “natural testosterone levels” (created by their testes) giving them an unfair physical advantage over females in sports.
The deception around this resolution is beyond diabolical because if adopted (and they may have enough votes to get it passed) the following will occur.
HRC Transgender Resolution: Serious Implications for Women and Girls
- It will redefine the terms “women” and “girls” in UN documents to encompass men and boyswho claim to be women or girls.
- It will define discrimination against “women and girls” to mean discrimination against transgender “women” and “girls.”
- It will allow men and boys identifying as females to enter women’s sports locker rooms and showers and compromise the modesty, privacy, and safety of women and girls, leaving them vulnerable to assault and sexual exploitation.
- It will rob women and girls of sports opportunities and scholarshipsthat will instead go to men and boys.
- All of the UN documents “recalled” or “reaffirmed” in this resolution will be claimed to encompass the transgender definition of the terms “women” and “girls” including the UN’s 2030 Agenda referred to therein.
- The safety of women and girls, especially those in contact sports will be severely compromised.
- If this resolution gets traction, it will destroy what it means to be male or female, which will ultimately destroy the institution of the family – based on the union of a male and a female.
Please email or fax the UN mission offices of South Africa RIGHT NOW and urge them to withdraw their transgender resolution immediately. Send this news item to as many people as you can. We need thousands of emails flooding in from all around the world.
Date published: 13/03/2019
Written by: Errol Naidoo
Article source: Supplied