Standard Terms and Conditions for JOY! News Competitions:
Each month JOY! News loads a new competition with various Christian prizes. These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
– The competition is conducted by the Promoter, JOY! News.
– No person who is a director, employee, sponsor, or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
– This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
– Entries that are unintelligible or incomplete will be deemed invalid.
– Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
– No person may re-enter the competition within 90 days of winning.
– Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
– Prizes will be sent via the South African Postal Service, without a tracking number.
– JOY! News takes no responsibility for lost or damaged prizes once they have been posted off. Post may take up to 3 months to be delivered, as the SAPO varies with postage times.
– To qualify to win the prize the winner must be a South African citizen.
– The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
– In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner, the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
– Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
– The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection:
– There will be new winners chosen at random each month.
– The prize winner will be decided on by the Centre Management team members.
– The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email.
– The Prize winner may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
– The prize winner grants permission for the use of his/her name and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
– Participants and the winner absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
– The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
– By entering this competition, you will automatically be signed up for our Weekly Newsletter.
– The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise),liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
– If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
– The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
– Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
– Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements. These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion.
Apple is not affiliated with JOY! News and does not sponsor any competitions.